Training Coordinator - from £23,200 per annum, full-time
SLD Training have a great opportunity for an experienced individual as our new Training Coordinator in Wakefield.
As our Training Coordinator, you will work alongside likeminded people who have the desire to work within a fast-paced environment, where every day brings something new and challenging.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Providing first point of contact via telephone and email alongside colleagues
- Organising & facilitating training events via various online platforms
- Liaising with individuals requiring training
- Relationship management of client organisations
- Updating the Online Learning Platform
- Joint management of the Client Relationship Management system
- General administration
- Involvement with marketing campaigns
- Producing reports using Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills along with good MS Office skills. You will have the ability to work effectively within a team, be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative with the ability to offer some flexibility to best enable the facilitation of training.
You’ll also need to:
- Have experience of Teams/Zoom
- Have a good knowledge of effective team working
- Possess diary management skills
- Be organised
- Show excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be confident!
Why you’ll love working with us!
SLD Training can offer you the opportunity to develop in a fun, fulfilling and transforming environment supported by other team members.
We also offer the following:
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement, plus all Bank Holidays
- Blue light card discount
- Option to have an annual flu vaccination
- EAP (Staff Counselling) – provided by Vivup
- Personal advancement opportunities
- Staff activities
- Possible opportunity for hybrid working
What our team say about us!
“Supportive, hardworking, yet relaxed team. Working as part of SLD there is never a dull day”
“I love how amenable and supportive the team is”
“Working at SLD can be fast paced, and challenging, but it comes with lots of job satisfaction and a great sense of pride in both the individual contributions and the team as a whole”
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view the full Job Description here